Order e-ID certificates for production
Before you are ready to accept production logins/signatures with real BankID, NemID, etc., you must first obtain a certificate that identities your organization to the end-user signing in.
For each type of e-ID you must go through a separate process:
- Danish NemID is ordered directly by you from Nets, and you will be invoiced directly by Nets based on your actual usage of NemID. Read our short guide here.
- Norwegian BankID is ordered and invoiced through Criipto. We are a registered reseller of Norwegian BankID. Please follow the steps described in our guide
- Norwegian Vipps Login is ordered by you directly from Vipps and invoiced through Criipto. We are a registered reseller of Norwegian Vipps Login. Please follow the steps described in our guide
- Swedish BankID is ordered through and invoiced through Criipto. We partner with Swedbank, who must first approve your organization for BankID. Please fill out the Swedbank form as described here.
- Finnish Trust Network, the Finnish bank ID, and mobile certificate (Mobiilivarmenne), requires you to fill out a simple End Customer Agreement with Telia Finland. Please follow the steps in our guide.
- Dutch DigiD is ordered through Logius. We don’t yet have our own description of this process, but please go to Logius’ website to connect to the DigiD service.